First-Rate Baton Rouge Lawn Care Services
If you're looking for natural lawn care alternatives in the Baton Rouge area, the pros at Blooms Plant Care have you covered. Many Baton Rouge, LA homeowners aim for a nice looking and bountiful lawn, but the beauty of a wonderful lawn may only last momentarily. The beauty of a lawn fades with time, if not maintained at regular intervals - other factors like weeds, weather, and pets are responsible for damaging lawns.
At Blooms Plant Care, we offer a wide range of natural lawn care services to meet your needs, including:
- Weed Control
- Lawn Care
- Landscaping Care
- Fire Ant Control
- Tree Fertilization
Benefits Of Hiring Blooms Plant Care For Your Baton Rouge, LA Lawn
Overall, regular lawn care can help to improve the look and functionality of your property, while also providing a number of other benefits.
- Aesthetics: A well-maintained lawn can improve the appearance of your property and increase curb appeal.
- Property value: A healthy, attractive lawn can increase the value of your property.
- Environmental benefits: Lawns can help to filter pollutants and dust from the air, reduce noise pollution, and provide habitat for birds and other wildlife.
- Recreational space: A lawn can provide a space for outdoor activities such as playing sports, picnics, and other leisure activities.
- Mental health benefits: Studies have shown that spending time in nature, such as in a well-maintained lawn, can improve mental health and well-being.
- Customer service: We have developed a solid reputation as a lawn care and landscaping leader throughout Baton Rouge, LA. Our professional landscaping team offers experienced consultation, design, installation and maintenance to suit any taste and any home or business.
We can tackle any project no matter how large or small. Give us your ideas and let us help you turn your vision into a reality.
Weed Control In Baton Rouge, LA
There are a few things Blooms Plant Care can do to try to control the weed population in your lawn:
- Keep your lawn healthy: A healthy, thick lawn is better able to compete with weeds and resist pests and diseases. Have your lawn mowed regularly, fertilize it appropriately, and water it deeply but infrequently.
- Use a pre-emergent herbicide: Weeds are one of the most unsightly and toughest things to get rid of in a landscape. The key, like many things in lawn maintenance, is to prevent them before they happen. These herbicides are applied to your lawn before weeds start to grow, and they prevent weed seeds from germinating. Pre-emergent herbicides are most effective when used in the early spring and fall.
- Use a post-emergent herbicide: These herbicides are applied to actively growing weeds and can help to kill them. Be sure to carefully read and follow the instructions on the herbicide label, as some herbicides can harm desirable plants.
- Consider using a natural weed control method: There are a variety of natural methods that can help to control weeds in your lawn, such as corn gluten meal and vinegar.
It's important to note that the most effective way to control weeds in your lawn will depend on the specific weeds you are dealing with and the conditions of your lawn. That is why hiring a Baton Rouge, LA lawn care company can be a good option if you don't have the time or resources to care for your lawn yourself.
Baton Rouge, LA Lawn Problems We Resolve
There could be a variety of problems with a lawn in Baton Rouge, LA that Blooms Plant Care can assist with your property. Here are a few common signs that there may be problems with your lawn:
- Thin or patchy grass: If your lawn looks thin or patchy, it may be a sign of a nutrient deficiency, pests, or disease.
- Yellow or brown grass: Yellow or brown grass can be a sign of drought stress, nutrient deficiency, or disease.
- Excessively tall grass: Tall grass can be a sign of neglect or poor mowing practices.
- Weeds: An abundance of weeds can indicate that your lawn is not healthy or that it is not receiving proper care.
- Insect damage: Signs of insect damage, such as holes in the grass or bare patches, can indicate a pest problem.
If you notice any of these issues with your lawn, it's important to take action to address the problem as soon as possible. The longer the issue is allowed to persist, the more difficult it may be to fix.
Get affordable lawn care services in Baton Rouge, LA all year round. You know that you'll be getting quality, professional landscaping services regardless of the season with Blooms Plant Care. From getting ready to plant in spring to or cleaning up and preparing you for the fall and winter seasons, we've got you covered!
Baton Rouge, LA's Number One Resource For Tree & Bush Fertilization Services
Often, fertilization and weed control are part of our regular lawn maintenance program. Regardless of whether you want your Baton Rouge, LA landscape maintained, you will find that Blooms Plant Care will include the services in your lawn care package. This goes a long way in ensuring that all your plantings get the right kind of nutrition at the proper schedules.
Baton Rouge, LA Landscape Care Services
It's your yard, so obviously, we want it to look exactly the way you want it. At Blooms Plant Care, we work with you to find out exactly what you want your lawn to look like. From there, we can review the options available to you. As a company providing natural lawn care in Baton Rouge, LA, we only want to make sure you love the look you end up with. Our landscape care services include:
- Bush & Shrub Fertilization
- Fire Ant Control
- Lawn Care
- Tree Fertilization
- Weed Control
At Blooms Plant Care, we understand the needs of our customers. This is what being local is all about. We want to help our Baton Rouge, LA community grow. So, call us as we can make your yard look like it's had professional lawn care and mowing services done to it.
All The Towns Where We Provide Lawn Care And Landscaping Care
- Prairieville, LA
- Madisonville, LA
- Gonzales, LA
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Covington, LA
- Mandeville, LA
About Baton Rouge, LA
Baton Rouge is Louisiana's capital city and is located along the banks of the Mississippi River. Whether you're spending a Saturday night watching football in "Death Valley," enjoying the food and music that our distinctive Cajun and Creole cultures offer at one of our many unique festivals, or exploring our rich history and vibrant art scene at one of our many local museums, there's so much to see and do in Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas. It's easy to see why our friends and neighbors love to call Baton Rouge home.
Blooms Plant Care is the natural, organic lawn care company that you can trust to care for your Baton Rouge property, To request services in the Baton Rouge area, give us a call today at 225-788-8200.
Get A Free Quote Today From The Best Baton Rouge Lawn Care Fertilization & Weed Control Company